Terramed Graduated Compression Stockings Women Thigh High 20-30 mmHg - Medium Support | Sheer with Lace Top and Strong Silicone Band | Women, Nurses, and Maternity Circulation Socks
- SHAPE YOUR BODY AND YOUR STYLE with these fabulous figure flattering compression stockings for women, while getting the support you need. Pamper yourself with Terramed compression support stockings with 3-D knit structure using air covered spandex yarn that is soft to touch and comfortable for all day wear
- EFFECTIVE SUPPORT - Medical compression stockings for women combine style with effective support. The graduated compression stockings will look great when paired with a skirt, dress, or long tunic; combining fashion, comfort, and medical efficacy without compromise. One of the softest and sheerest products on the market in an 20-30 mmHg compression thigh highs
- QUALITY GUARANTEED - Terramed advanced medical compression stockings for women are made in the USA with specialized high-elastic microfiber fabric construction technology making them very comfortable to wear on a daily basis. We take pride in our graduated compression legwear and we know you'll love the comfort, style and benefits of your new black microfiber graduated compression leggings! Backed by the Amazon A-Z guarantee, TRY THEM RISK FREE TODAY
- HEALTHY BENEFITS - The Terramed graduated compression stockings assist your heart in circulating the flow of blood and oxygen throughout your body. Wearing compression stockings also reduces the risk of varicose veins, phlebitis, and thrombosis and alleviates swollen feet and ankles or tired and achy legs. Sitting or standing for extended periods of time? Put these pantyhose on and notice significant swelling reduction from day one. Helps with bad circulation, leg soreness and tightness.
- MAKE LEGS LOOK SLIMMER - don't feel confident enough to put a dress or skirt on? Not anymore! This breathable leg shaper is figure hugging and comfortable to wear. No tugging, no sagging, no discomfort. The graduated design means the strongest pressure starts at the ankles and decreases as it goes up the leg giving you the right compression in the right places. You'll love the benefits and want to keep wearing them for years to come!