Terramed Graduated Compression Stockings Women Thigh High 20-30 mmHg - Medium Support | Sheer with Lace Top and Strong Silicone Band | Women, Nurses, and Maternity Circulation Socks
- SHAPE YOUR BODY AND YOUR STYLE with these fabulous figure flattering compression stockings for women, while getting the support you need. Pamper yourself with Terramed compression support stockings with 3-D knit structure using air covered spandex yarn that is soft to touch and comfortable for all day wear
- EFFECTIVE SUPPORT - Medical compression stockings for women combine style with effective support. The graduated compression stockings will look great when paired with a skirt, dress, or long tunic; combining fashion, comfort, and medical efficacy without compromise. One of the softest and sheerest products on the market in an 20-30 mmHg compression thigh highs
- QUALITY GUARANTEED - Terramed advanced medical compression stockings for women are made in the USA with specialized high-elastic microfiber fabric construction technology making them very comfortable to wear on a daily basis. We take pride in our graduated compression legwear and we know you'll love the comfort, style and benefits of your new black microfiber graduated compression leggings! Backed by the Amazon A-Z guarantee, TRY THEM RISK FREE TODAY
- HEALTHY BENEFITS - The Terramed graduated compression stockings assist your heart in circulating the flow of blood and oxygen throughout your body. Wearing compression stockings also reduces the risk of varicose veins, phlebitis, and thrombosis and alleviates swollen feet and ankles or tired and achy legs. Sitting or standing for extended periods of time? Put these pantyhose on and notice significant swelling reduction from day one. Helps with bad circulation, leg soreness and tightness.
- MAKE LEGS LOOK SLIMMER - don't feel confident enough to put a dress or skirt on? Not anymore! This breathable leg shaper is figure hugging and comfortable to wear. No tugging, no sagging, no discomfort. The graduated design means the strongest pressure starts at the ankles and decreases as it goes up the leg giving you the right compression in the right places. You'll love the benefits and want to keep wearing them for years to come!
What is the cost of shipping?
Domestic Shipping: Shipping is a flat $5 to anywhere in the United States. Expedited shipping is available at checkout for an additional cost. International Shipping: Expedited shipping via DHL Express is available with door to door tracking. Price ranges from $25- $85. International Customs and Duties: Your package may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and/or fees imposed by the destination country.These charges will typically be due once the your purchase arrives at the country of destination. For example, if you are receiving our products in the United Kingdom, you will be charged a 20% Value Added Tax (VAT) in order for your purchase to pass through clearance.
How do I return my order?
Thank you for trying Terramed .You are welcome to return your merchandise within 30 days of receipt and in new condition for a full purchase price refund. Use a tracking number and do not require a signature. You will receive an email notification when the return is processed. Return adress : Terramed 9310 Towne center dr unit 72 San Diego CA 92121 Please allow 7-10 business days for the funds to appear in your account after the package is received by Terramed.