Taiga Gold with Eleutherococcus
Wild-crafted Eleutherococcus (Siberian ginseng) root extract with the proprietary extract blend of Siberian herbs for enhanced efficiency
Original pectin-based delivery system preventing degradation of organic molecules in the stomach
Taiga Gold with Eleutherococcus formula contains more than 100 bioactive compounds, each of which affects organ systems. Their activity is enhanced by wild herbal extracts of rose hip, hawthorn and rowan berries and linden flowers. Eleutherococcus extract was experimentally proved to have the following health benefits:
- Stimulation of immunity enhancing resistance to infectious agents *
- Neuroprotective activity due to inhibition of inflammation and microglial activity *
- Glucose-lowering activity through accelerated glucose utilization *
- Anti-fatigue effects due to increased dopamine and noradrenalin levels in brain *
- Antioxidant activity reducing NO concentration and inhibiting lipid peroxidation reactions *
- Cognition improvement through promotion of the neurite outgrowth *
- Reduction of the stress symptoms protecting central nervous system and heart *
- Hepatoprotective effects exerted by the water-soluble polysaccharides *
* These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Why Taiga Gold with Eleutherococcus?
1. Only wild-crafted herbs harvested in Far Eastern Russian taiga used in manufacturing of the proprietary extract blend.
2. The core technology in manufacturing of Taiga Gold with Eleutherococcus is the directed percolating extraction for complete isolation of several dozens of active compounds responsible for pronounced health benefits.
3. De-esterified pectin biopolymer working as a delivery system for protection of the active compounds from degrading influence of digestive enzymes.
4. Dried herbal extracts shipped to the U.S.A. and carefully analyzed in FDA certified laboratory and then used in production of the ready-to use supplement in vegetarian capsules in the GMP-compliant facility.
Directions for use
Recommended daily intake of the eleuthero root extract is about 100 mg, which is enough for its safe and effective influence. Active eleutheroside B is used as an indicator of the eleuthero extract quality. Concentration of eleutheroside B in dry extract should be 0.025% or 25 mkg for the recommended dosage. One capsule of Taiga Gold with Eleutherococcus contains about 30 mkg of eleutheroside B. Precise concentration of it in each batch is controlled by HLPC analysis.